How to use Framaroot app?
June 20, 2016
Framaroot app is one of the most important rooting applications in the market going from strength to strength as users can accomplish the task without any technical help. Although numerous applications are available in the market, Framaroot has become the cynosure of all eyes. Let’s find out how to use the software in the simplest way possible.
In order to use the application, one should make sure to have Framaroot download it from the Google play store. It is as easy as copying any song or game from the online marketplace. The application can be loaded onto any Android phone irrespective of the make.
Devices that are supported:
Framaroot is supported by multiple devices that include Qualcomm, MTK, and OMAP. In addition, one can also install the application on Huawei K3V2. Apart from the above-mentioned gadgets, devices such as Samsung Note and S series along with Nexus 4 as well as LG Optimus can run the application in a seamless manner.
Principle of working:
Framaroot works by using the exploits which are considered as the loopholes in the system that could be used for gaining access to the root device. The application deploys Farahmir apart from Barahir and Boromir exploits found predominantly in the MTK based chipsets.
Using the Framaroot:
1) Once the application is downloaded, you should visit the settings sub-menu located under the open menu of the Android phone. It is vital to search the file using the file manager as the software can be easily located. Generally, the application is found under the security submenu so that it could be invoked and installed on the machine.
2) After opening the Framaroot on the screen, you will find numerous options in the form of exploits. One can select any one of them to initiate the rooting process.
3) Once the selection is made, the user needs to follow the instructions appearing on the screen of the device. They are simple and understood even by laymen.
4) After that, use the Super Su alternative in the app because it plays an important part in eliminating the restrictions on the system files, thereby aiding in the process of rooting.
5) Dialog windows appearing during installation will ask permissions from the users. It is important to choose yes so that the process is conducted in a seamless manner.
6) The last window that pops us during installation requires the rebooting of the computer. If you are doing important work, it is possible to postpone the decision after some time.
7) After rebooting will take extra time to switch on and load the operating system because the Super SU is being executed at the start-up.
8) Once the device is powered up, you can easily find the Super SU module which is essential to ensure that only selected apps can access the root.
9) It is possible to delegate different levels of accesses using the privacy manager application as it can efficiently implement the security system for the smartphone.
5 Unblocked Games you must try in School
June 15, 2016
Recreation is something that all need at the end of the day. Especially the kids and teens who spend most of the hours at school can even get enough time to play. But with the arrival of some free unblocked games, kids and teens can enjoy these games during school hours as well. The school computers do not block these games.
Well, this article is going to tell about 5 unblocked games that you must try in school.
King of Fighters 2: If you are looking for playing action- oriented unblocked games at your school then King of Fighters 2 is exactly something that you cannot be missed out at any cost. In this particular game, you will have to design your character along with preferred skill sets. This game has most skilled fighters in the world so you will have to plan the attacks and move in the right way which leads you to win the game easily. You can either play this game with one or two players.
Air Gunner: This is also the most demanded unblocked game that you can play at your school. If you already have excellent hand- eye harmonization, steady nerve, and shooting skills as well then you must not miss this particular game Air Gunner.
This shooting game is mostly popular among the adults, teens and kids. As a support of back airborne, you will have to shoot the planes of your enemy by using numerous weapons such as the submachine gun, cannon, machine gun, twin machine gun in mid of air. Epic sounds, quality graphics and real kind of shooting effects create an ambiance of a battlefield in an actual sense.
IQBall: This game is truly a strategy game. In this particular game, you will have to add a little creature of purple color to reach its primary target. You can also use the grabber to handle the things that actually dangled on the way which would aid you in moving him forward. Well, a number of the steps that are being used to reach the main goal will be taken into the account. So always attempt to get him to his primary goal by using fewer moves.
Raze 3: It is another kind of shooting game. As the evil forces are just waiting to finish the human race by smashing this beautiful earth, it is the right time to arm yourself well with the best possible kinds of equipment and weapons. Sharpen your very own skills and begin firing the aliens and zombies. With 50 different sorts of levels and 24 different characters, in this game, you can move forward up to 30 levels.
The Zombie Wars: Well, if you think that you have enough courage to fight a battle against the zombie, then you should play once Zombie wars that are completely unblocked by school computers. Zombie Wars is believed to be one of the best-unblocked game (http://unblockedgamesatschools.org). This game makes your boring school hours an interesting one. In this game, you can build turrets and barricades around your base camp so that you can easily save it from the zombie. But first, try to learn the usage of the weapons smartly because your foes are much stronger than ever.
Mp3skull Advance Features And Plus Points
June 13, 2016
MP3 skull is an online music library from where you can download song of your choice. You can explore loads of tracks as well as download the full songs on a single click. This online music library is not an eminent site but from few years, it has come into the limelight since a lot of hoaxes have popped up on mp3 skulls whether it is safe or legal to download music tracks from it or not.
Features of MP3 Skull:
The main highlight of any app is the features. MP3 skull have won the hearts of loads of music lovers around the world along certain killing awesome features. There shall be no confusion which needs to be cleared further if the features of this amazing music site will appear. It’s simple & clear UI keeps the entire system fast while it comes to load the site & searching tracks after pressing enter.
You can search your favorite tracks which have become very easier now. In the middle of the site, there is the availability of search option where you can type your favorite tracks or songs which you are looking for and may press enter to see the awesome results.
Now, it has become very easy to download your favorite music. There is no need to register as well as to do anything in order to download the song. Just with a simple click, you can do all things.
One best feature of the MP3 skull is that you get an option where you can make mp3 from Youtube directly. There is no available free mp3 downloader which offers you such kind of features. It also provides you sync options for Dropbox, OneDrive & Google Drive. You may download the song to these cloud boxes directly.
It provides you MP3 cutter option where you may cut mp3 song to make a ringtone and may mix two songs. You can mix two songs together which is its interesting feature.
Certain tips of the music app: Mp3 skull have some features which need some tips in order to run in an efficient way. Here are given below:
- Online Drive Sync – you may save your favorite songs on the cloud drives such as Dropbox, Google Drive and One drive etc if you don’t intend to waste memory on the phone.
- Share your activities – You may share your favorite songs with a single click which you can share your activities on social media sites such as Twitter or Facebook etc.
- From YouTube download mp3 – Mp3skull has special features which are its main highlight. Through this feature, you can convert any video to mp3 just by simply entering URL from YouTube.
- From SoundCloud download mp3 – You may download your favorite songs from SoundCloud as well. It is very easy to convert videos to mp3.
- MP3 cutter – it is generally seen that the downloaded songs or tracks have a certain soundless portion. In order to get the awesome quality of music, we just need to remove these parts. So this feature is really very helpful in this case.
How to install android apps form Aptoide Store?
May 25, 2016
Most of the people use Google Play store if they need to download any application for their Android device. However, it is not the only apps market. You will find many app stores or market on the internet. Some might offers the apps for free whereas some needs to be paid for downloading the applications.
To make the app from different stores available in one common market, Aptoide store has been introduced. You can download all type of apps from different store for free through this Aptoide apk Market.
So, you want an access to the millions of free apps then you must try this application. You can download it for free. However, you cannot directly this application from the Google Play Store. You will need to download it from other third party application download sites.
Hence before downloading and trying to install it in your device, first of all you will need to make some changes in your default setting. Then only you will be able to install it. Hence follow the simple steps provided below before the installation process:-
- Press on Menu of your device.
- Open Setting and then go to Security.
- Select “Unknown Sources”.
Once you have allowed to download and install the application from the third party, you can now begin with the Aptoide download and installation. Then you can download the Android apps from there for free. The process to download the different apps from Aptoide is listed here:-
Steps to download apps from Aptoide:-
- First of all unlock your Android device and then open any of the web browser available there.
- Then open the aptoide download site in the browser. Access it from the link – m.aptoide.com.
- Wait for the download page to be loaded in your mobile browser. Once the page is completely loaded, find the “Install Aptoide” button. Click on that and start installing it in your device.
- Use the Package Manager to install the application if asked to choose the application to install the downloaded apps.
- After successful installation, open the Aptoide App Store. (You could be asked to add store in the provided collection. So, if you want you can do it. This is optional step).
- Now begin with searching the app that you are willing to download. In the top right side of your screen, you should be able to view the “Search icon”. Tap on it and then provide the application name you are searching for.
- Press Enter.
- If you are not able to view the app you are looking for in the list of search result then you can expand the search. Press on “Search More” button. Now, you will be provided with the extra search results.
- Now select the app that you are looking for. Then you will be asked to confirm if you want to install this app. So, click on “Ok” to approve it.
- You will be asked if you want to add that app store (where you found the app you searched for) to your store. Do it if you want.
- The installation process is started by the Package manager.
- At last press on “Ok” to finish.
How To Fix Svchost using all the memory in Windows 8
November 7, 2015
Before getting deep into how to fix Svchost let us first know what is Svchost? Svchost is the window processes that helps in loading several critical services which helps in proper functioning of operations is Svchost.exe because nothing comes alone and everything is connected so for the proper functioning of anything in computer you need all the in between things to work properly.
When it comes to numbers of services then only single service cannot perform all the windows operations smoothly and the service of the critical services is provided by window processes that help in loading several critical services which helps in proper functioning of operations is Svchost .exe -k
But at times in spite of helping this process creates some problem for the users like “high CPU usage problem”. This is the most common faced by the users about Svchost.exe in which without running anything the system goes out of space but when Svchost uses all the memory in Windows 8 then the process can be fixed by the following way:
- Windows 8 comes with all the necessary software and files so there are many things which you do not have to install in windows 8. So, before getting deep into let me tell you the basic problem and i.e. viruses. Sometimes the problems are not big and all you need to do is to have a good anti-virus so that it can debug the affected files and either it will repair them for you or uninstall them. This will be done as per your instructions so you do not have to worry about what all files will get deleted. Viruses or malicious programs does not need your permission to get into the computer system because there are many ways through which they can attack your computer; they can come when you open a site or download something.
- When you are done with scanning but still the error persists then you can check all the programs which make use of Svchost.exe for their proper functioning because the programs which are using it becomes the reason of storage problems especially when Svchost uses all the memory in Windows 8 because then the chances become high. So, the main operation is the finding of the malicious file.
- To find out which service is creating problem you can use two ways: first take the help of google and see whether the service is critical for the system or not and the second way is try going with stopping every service one by one so that you can know which one is creating trouble.
- Sometimes the problem is created by the logs and the updating systems, so try to clear all logs and look at the information before updating any software because computer could not handle the space it wants. So, whether it is event or security log delete every log because sometimes logs occupies a lot of space because of which you face the storage space problems.
How to Fix DNS Server Not Responding Error in Browsers
November 7, 2015
DNS stands for Domain Name Server; it helps you to reach the destination website by translating the website address provided by you.
Computer has its own language to understand and as it does not understand the human language so we always require a mediator to work in between so that whole process can work efficiently and DNS is a server which acts as the mediator which translate the web address provided by you and asks the system to take you to the right place but sometimes reaching a right place becomes a bit difficult because of the DNS error.
DNS error occurs when we lose the connection to the network or server; it can be because of any reason maybe because of the problem on the server’s end or maybe because of the corrupt settings. The reason can be anything but it results in error in connection which becomes irritating sometime at the time of urgency. Many users also face issues like dns probe finished no internet So, I am here with the solution of this so that if at all in future you detect any problem in connecting to server then you can handle it easily and they are:
- Before starting resolving anything you need to know the root cause of it and it cannot be done with the system on which problem is occurring. So, first step is to connect another device to the network connection or router, if you do not have another computer then you can also use your mobile or tablet. This is done to figure out the root place where the problem is occurring.
- If you are able to connect on another device then the error is coming because of your computer but you are seeing the same error again then the problem is with your router.
When the problem lies with the computer:
You can go for troubleshooting your computer by checking whether the problem is with your browser or something else. So, first install another browser and try opening the same website. If the problem still persists then the problem lies with your computer setting and if no then try to reinstall the previous browser.
To solve the problem first disable all other network connection and connect the one you need and then change the DNS server and flush out all DNS cache because sometimes these cache interrupts the connection.
When the problem is with router:
To start with this first restart your router because sometimes it is just a temporary which can be resolved by just restarting them and if the problem persists then plug the Ethernet cable directly to the modem and check whether it is working or not. If you are able to connect then the problem is with your router and if not then contact ISP and enquire about the problem.
These are the ways through which you can check the connection by yourself if you do not have time to call someone to come and fix it for you.